Are you looking for ways to generate more website queries for your business? Would you like to better understand local search engine optimization and how it can benefit your business?
The Go Gulf team shares their local SEO stats that you need to know in this infographic.
Here is an overview of what you will learn:
- The percentage of consumers who rely on the internet to find a local business
- The percentage of people who search for something nearby on their smartphone that visits a business within a day
- The percentage of consumers who search for local businesses and end up visiting stores
- The percentage of local mobile searches that result in an in-store purchase
- The percentage of searches near me that resulted in a store visit
- The percentage of consumers who say search is their first choice to find information on local dealers
- The percentage of people who will look up a business’s location on Google Maps
Please see the infographic for more information.
A version of this post was first published on the Red Website Design blog.
Digital strategy for content marketing