For the past 10 years, Demand Gen Report has brought thousands of B2B marketing and sales professionals to the B2B Marketing Exchange (# B2BMX) in Scottsdale, Arizona to catch up on the latest strategies, tools, and trends from leading industry influencers, analysts and thinkers to inform leaders. Given concerns surrounding the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic, this year’s event comes to the home office as an unparalleled digital experience.
The virtual experience of B2B Marketing Exchange – will take place from February 22nd to 24th, 2021 – will focus on delivering educational content that will help B2B marketing teams refresh their minds, renew their creative focus, and remix their channel and format mix to reach buyers in this new, digital world. Speakers will share their hits, misses and insights from the pivotal points of 2020 and how they strategically plan future initiatives for 2021, putting the customer first and helping remote sales teams sell virtually.
The annual event may be in a new location, but everything attendees know and love about # B2BMX stays the same:
- Stellar Keynote Presentations;
- 6 targeted titles for educational content Topics such as demand generation, ABM, sales promotion, marketing strategy, channel marketing and content marketing;
- Practically virtual Workshops;;
- More than a dozen Case study and Lunch & Learn Sessions showcasing the top technologies in the industry;
- Mentoring Programs; and
- Endless Networking opportunities through 1: 1 meetings, interactive roundtables and more.
Demand Gen Report is no stranger to virtual events. The publication last hosted the online experience of B2B Sales & Marketing Exchange in October 2020. The event was rated 4.4 out of 5 stars and gave the team plenty of feedback from attendees to make # B2BMX even better.
“We look forward to creating a digital environment in February where B2B marketers can be supported, inspired, trained and connected,” said Andrew Gaffney, SVP & Editorial Director of Demand Gen Report. “After hosting the B2B Sales & Marketing Exchange online experience in October, we had the opportunity to really redefine the concept of the ‘virtual event’. Instead of trying to replicate a live event online, we focused We have learned a lot. Whether in person or online, our top priority is uncompromisingly valuable content and connections, and I am confident we will do it again can do. “
Miri Rodriguez, Andy Crestodina & More provide keynote addresses
This year’s all-star keynote speaker line-up will deliver presentations designed to make the customer the star of all marketing and sales strategies.
Miri Rodriguez, The author of Brand Storytelling: Put Customers at the Center of Your Brand Story will begin the event with a session on how to lead with empathy and position the customer as your best brand storyteller. Participants learn to humanize their brand on a deeper level and to build close relationships with customers.
International keynote speaker Dan Gingiss will also take the stage to advocate for remarkable customer experiences. His keynote address introduces a five-step framework that B2B teams can use to deliver customer experiences that reduce churn, increase customer longevity, and turn customers into your best marketers and sellers.
If B2B organizations are still unsure how to recover from the pandemic, Andy Crestodina got it covered. Crestodina is a world-class content marketing speaker and co-founder and strategic director of Orbit Media, an award-winning web design company. His keynote will cover all of the powerful marketing actions teams can take today to generate lasting profits and improve the marketing foundation.
Attendees will also hear from marketing directors in various industries and growth phases during an all-female CMO panel that will discuss reinterpreting teams and roles for the digital first age. Megan Heuer from Winning By Design, Heidi Bullock from Tealium and Jacqueline Woods from Nielsen will share their experiences, priorities and best practices for leading teams through uncertainty and addressing buyer and customer needs.
Breakout sessions provide insights and tips for everyone on your team
# B2BMX is known to have something for every role in the organization, and this year’s six breakout tracks are no different. Practitioners from companies like Cedar, Terminus, Fujitsu, ViON, Forrester, Uberflip, and Cisco Systems will take the virtual stage to share real-world successes and failures in everything from growth marketing and virtual events to account-based marketing and sales enablement 3.0. Some standout sessions include:
- Scale Experiential Marketing by (almost!) 2X to engage customers and move the pipeline forward (with Adrienne Lichten and Caryne Say, Cedar);
- Remixing Brand, Demand, and Business Impact: How Cross-Industry B2B Brands Rethink Their Approach After the Pandemic (with Michael Ruby and Ted Kohnen, Retina Communications);
- Realizing the Promise of Partner Experience: How Cisco Delivers It Today (with Jeanne Quinn, Cisco Systems, and Kristine Stewart, Channel Impact);
- Sales Enablement 3.0: The blueprint for Sales Enablement Excellence (with author Roderick Jefferson);
- ABM AF (A Foundation): ABM works, Sorta … What’s next? (with Jeremy Middleton, Kenna Security);
- Biggest Hits For Growth Marketing: Proven Tactics For Finding Growth Levers (with Elle Woulfe, InVision); and
- Pilot To Program: How to Increase B2B Impact on Always-On (with Lee Odden, TopRank Marketing).
For participants who want to learn more about the top technologies in their colleagues’ content stacks, dozens of case study and Lunch & Learn sessions are available on the # B2BMX agenda. Each session will highlight how B2B practitioners from companies like LiveRamp, Honeywell, PTC and SAP Concur leverage various Martech products to increase ROI, use intent data to maximize reach, build branding, and more. Some presentations not to be missed are:
- ABM is a journey: How LiveRamp accelerated pipeline growth with an incremental ABM rollout (with Ben Coffee, LiveRamp and Andres Marquez, Dun & Bradstreet);
- Channel Partner Pipeline Pilot to Increase Incremental Business (with Tim Schneller, Honeywell and Kay Kienast, True Influence);
- How BMC demonstrated the value of interactive content and increased ROI (with Stephen Watts, BMC and Holly Celeste Fisk, Content4Demand);
- How PTC created a better shopping experience with a real-time nutrition strategy (with Jen Dold, PTC and Cassandra Jowett, PathFactory);
- The Future of Intent: What To Look For In 2021 (with Andrew Mahr, Triblio);
- Create a blueprint for a closed deal (with Nick Runyon and Eva Jackson, PFL); and
- How Okta used Drift to scale its marketing and sales teams and accelerate sales (with Liz Kokoska, Okta and Kate Adams, Drift)
Holders of an All Access Pass also have the opportunity to choose from numerous workshops for practical learning. Kelvin Gee from Oracle will be on deck teaching attendees how to create compelling and clear PowerPoint presentations; Dave Bruno from Aptos and Maisie Woolverton from Revionics shares the five steps of creating high-consumption content; David Lewis of DemandGen will uncover a roadmap for developing a revenue engine; and so much more. These interactive live workshops allow participants to get direct insights and tips on their individual needs in a virtual classroom environment.
The above sessions are just the tip of the iceberg! B2B teams of all shapes and sizes are able to develop agendas tailored to their diverse needs and vulnerabilities. Between breakout sessions, keynotes, case studies, workshops, and Lunch & Learns, attendees are guaranteed to bring tons of notes and actionable takeaways back into their own organizations.
Virtual receptions, 1: 1 meetings and networking opportunities bring the B2B community together
In addition to the multitude of appealing and thought-provoking presentations on # B2BMX, the B2B community offers numerous opportunities to network, network and learn from each other. Participants can:
- Connect with event sponsors – such as PFL, Triblio, RollWorks, ON24, Terminus, Stensul, Bombora and much more – to get to know the latest technologies at their digital stands;
- Time schedule 1: 1 B2B mentor meeting with successful C-level executives;
- Chat with like-minded people in one-hour round table discussions;
- Enjoy interactively virtual yoga and fun musical performances;; and
- Meanwhile, get certified in top marketing strategies like virtual events, webinars and ABM Thursday certification programs.
At # B2BMX there is something for every member of your marketing team. Registration is still open and All participants who register by February 15th will receive a fantastic welcome kit curated in partnership with PFL. It contains tons of cool loot and goodies, as well as information on competitions to win great prizes! We hope to see you on # B2BMX!