New and new businesses are starting to build a digital presence, which makes competition tougher. Today, a strong digital marketing strategy is a must. Although the number of tools and platforms available 57% of marketers face the challenge of optimizing marketing decisions for the next best action. That’s because marketers lack the data they need. This is why you should use the best digital marketing tools to increase your agency’s productivity.
5 smart tools to increase your digital marketing
So if you want to improve your digital marketing agency and achieve the goals, you need to use advanced tools to automate some processes and check the KPIs of the project. We have sketched below 5 intelligent tools every marketing agency should use 2021.
1. SEO tools
SEO tools are vital to digital marketing. It’s impossible to brand the company without SEO. Therefore use it without fail SEMrush, HubSpot, Moz, Screaming Frog SEO, detailed SEO extension. These platforms are all-in-one SEO tools to help you:
- Do keyword research;
- Track position ranking in search engines;
- Conduct a comprehensive review;
- Identify backlinking;
- Point out any website bugs affecting SEO and so on.
With one of these all-in-one platforms, you can review key KPIs of your project to improve your strategy and meet business goals.
2. Content Marketing Tools
Here are a few tools that are helpful in content marketing, from finding topics to creating and optimizing. So the following platforms are best in 2021:
- Crello is a great tool for creating professional looking graphics. How to order a brochure online with a. create brochure Manufacturer and create social networking images, CTA buttons, infographics, videos and animations, e-book covers, posters, graphics, etc. The highlight is that regardless of your design experience, you can create custom graphics in minutes.
- grammar is a helpful writing assistant powered by AI (Artificial Intelligence). Use it to fix marketing copy mistakes
- BuzzSumo enables your team to spot trends on specific topics, discover high performing content for each niche, monitor brand performance, search for key influencers to promote the content, and much more.
- phrase is a great content optimization tool that uses AI to give your team advanced insights into the content to improve the research visibility of the project. The tool enables marketers to get a list of related topics, breaking news, statistics, FAQs, facts and figures, and other information to create powerful content.
3. Email Marketing Tools
Email marketing is a powerful approach to reaching customers. Using such tools as MailChimp, constant contact, received reply, Aweber You can make your email marketing much more effective. Various features and options available on these platforms allow your marketing team to:
- Easily compose mobile responsive emails;
- Trigger a series of emails based on customer behavior;
- Automatically send emails to non-openers;
- Get insight into open and bounce rates thanks to the detailed reports;
- Create email lists with data from Facebook, the website or other channels;
- Connect the ecommerce store to send product recommendations to customers;
- Send personalized emails;
- Create and deliver a sequence of messages to new subscribers and more.
4. Social media marketing tools
Do you know thatToday it is almost 4 billion (3.8 to be more precise) active social media users? This audience includes users of all ages, professions, situations, etc. So if you want the business to grow and develop, then social marketing is one need to have. Right now, you have a number of cool social media management tools that will aid you in your marketing endeavors.
Hootsuite, Eclincher, Sendible are one of the most popular and useful tools for social media marketing. Each platform has its own set of benefits, robust features, and options to make your campaigns more effective and get maximum ROI. All of these all-in-one platforms allow you to:
- Schedule posts automatically to keep the business account active around the clock;
- Measure campaign effectiveness through robust reporting;
- Curate and find new content to post and organize to generate the maximum social shares;
- Filter posts across multiple languages using hashtags and / or keywords and much more.
5. Growth hacking tools
Google Analytics, Alexa, Colibri.io, Amplitude, Crazy Egg are powerful growth hacking tools needed to analyze key competitor data and optimize current marketing strategy. Thanks to the advanced analysis reports, they enable your team to:
- Understand the audience better;
- Improve the overall product experience;
- Analyze customer behavior;
- Run experiments at every stage of the customer journey and more.
Use the right tools for your marketing agency to make tasks easier and increase productivity. All of the above tools will help your team and clients achieve the goals set and be successful in 2021 and beyond!