Stock Foto Specialist Releases Long Awaited Visual Marketing Report That Unveils Key Insights About Marketing For Visual Content
Visual content specialist Asterpix published an encyclopedic research report detailing the key visual marketing facts and figures for the 2020-2021 period. The report, titled “Visual Digital Marketing Trends & Statistics,” features key visual digital content performance statistics for 2020. Following are key visual digital marketing trends brands need to understand in preparation for business promotion in 2021.
Deborah Garner, CEO of Asterpix, explains: “Visual media are very powerful and enable permanent information retrieval. Images, videos, and infographics can be very compelling and produce phenomenal conversion results, provided they’re used the way customers prefer. This research report is written to help both for profit and nonprofits learn the art of visual digital marketing. The key statistics we’ve examined will help marketers understand prevailing practices in visual digital marketing. The upcoming trends for 2021 will help companies do their best to usher in a brand new year. “
The Visual Digital Marketing Trends & Statistics report begins with general metrics related to visual digital marketing. This provides a solid foundation for brands new to visual digital marketing who are considering using it in their 2021 promotional campaigns. The general statistics are followed by deep insights into different types of visual content most commonly used in digital marketing.
Some important things that are examined in the report are:
- Why does visual content outperform text-based content?
- What visual content performed best in 2020?
- Influence of videos on website traffic and readership.
- Top social media channels for visual digital marketing.
- Key role of infographics in digital B2B marketing.
- Importance of memes, charts, and graphs in visual marketing.
- Top 5 visual digital marketing trends for 2021.
- Role of virtual reality and augmented reality in visual marketing for digital content.
- Relationship between visual digital content and Google’s page experience requirements
Asterpix is a renowned photography provider headquartered in Thousand Oaks, CA. The company has a large selection of authentic, royalty-free microphotographs that are perfect for businesses running visual digital campaigns on a tight budget. Photos on Asterpix are optimized for multiple devices and platforms, making this website a preferred choice for marketers.
Name of the company: Asterpix
Interlocutor: Deborah Garner
E-mail: Send e-mail
Phone: (805) 447-1000
Address:1 Amgen Center Dr.
City: A thousand oaks
Status: CA 91320
Country: United States