GoHealth is looking for an experienced marketer for the high-growth Strategic Partnership team. You will be directly involved in developing marketing strategies for outside partners as we both expand into new markets and maximize existing relationships and assist as many consumers as possible with their Medicare needs. As our Marketing Specialist, you will define and direct our evolving B2B marketing strategies as you work with multiple teams on execution. As a member of the Partner Performance Team, you will report to the Director of Partner Operations:
Frequently cited statistics show that women and under-represented groups only apply for jobs if they meet 100% of the qualifications. GoHealth encourages you to break this statistic and apply it. Nobody ever fulfills 100% of the qualifications. We look forward to receiving your application.
- Define our B2B partner marketing strategy that relates to partners and their consumer network
- Leading voice in deciding the direction of creative strategy, assets and positioning for our partner channel
- Align the development of partner-oriented content and collateral.
- Understand our processes in the Strategic Partnerships organization, maintain understanding of the partner and their clients’ health insurance journey, and advocate for customer-centric marketing and design experiences
- Create engaging, unique content that serves a strategic purpose and meets the customer’s Medicare needs. The content must be well researched, helpful, and comprehensive on value propositions
- Work with partners from creative, design, compliance and technology teams to manage the implementation and development of your partner vision
- Imagine and lead discussions about partner channel and partner strategies and ideas
- Take an active role in weekly team meetings and other future thought-provoking discussions related to partner marketing and growth.
Skills and experience::
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or equivalent work experience.
- Over 4 years of marketing track record in a wide range of partner marketing or marketing to generate demand in a B2B environment
- Experience what makes content appealing and successful
- Help the team improve our B2B strategy, messaging, and the entire creative process
- Experience working with and communicating with multiple teams and their members.
- Experience creating and assembling great partner-related content such as brochures, webinars or video series, online guides, infographics and websites.
- Preferred experience in, or a desire to understand, the health insurance or Medicare industries
- Experience in working with writing partners in developing concepts through to execution.
- Experience in creating works that are checked for compliance
Advantages and discounts:
- Open vacation policy because work-life balance is important
- 401k program with company game
- Employee share purchase program
- Services in the fields of medicine, dentistry, eyesight and life insurance
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Professional growth opportunities
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Employee resource groups
- Work from Home Scholarship
- GoHealth is an equal opportunity employer
By Due to the unprecedented situation of COVID-19, GoHealth decided to protect ours Present and Future Employees by remote control of our business. This includes interviews, onboarding and every role in everyday life. Please note that our roles are not removed in the long term and will return to an office setting as soon as we can safely do so in accordance with instructions from the local health authorities and the CDC
Read the full job description