We’re looking for the newest member of our growing marketing team at Tiny Hearts Education and Hero HQ. This particular role will focus on the Heroes Headquarters. A brand that provides accredited and life saving training to some of Australia’s best known organizations including Kmart, Bunnings and Krispy Kreme.
In this new role, as an experienced B2B marketing specialist, you will pioneer a committed strategy for recruiting the top Australian brands into our customer portfolio.
When reporting to the Marketing Manager you will work closely with our incredible sales team to build our reach with exciting and innovative ideas and marketing strategies to increase inbound leads and overall brand awareness.
Our dream candidate has:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in marketing or communication
- Experience in B2B marketing
- Proven experience in implementing digital marketing strategies [social media – specifically LinkedIn, email marketing, paid social etc.] in a business-to-business area
- Understand how data is used to measure meaningful actions and remove them from marketing activities
- A creative talent for thinking outside the box and finding new ways to attract attention and engage in conversation with high-level decision-makers
To be successful in this role, you need the unique ability to take on the directions of both the CEO and Marketing Manager, but also to bring forward ideas and formulate strategies based on your experience in the industry.
This role offers flexible working hours. Ideally 2-4 days a week (flexible start and end times). The position is office based at our headquarters in Pakenham, VIC.
Does that sound like you? Shoot through a video résumé to Chloe [Marketing Manager] At firstname.lastname@example.org we can see your face and get a feel for your mood. Successful candidates from there will conduct an initial telephone interview!