IDG is looking for a Content Editor / Site Manager for our growing service business with a 3 to 6 month contract working on a campaign for Adobe.
Experience writing about business and technology is preferred, but it is primarily about talent writing and editing, curiosity, enthusiasm for dealing with customers and industry, and a willingness to learn and share ideas.
Main responsibility for the content editor:
- Write, review, edit and publish content across multiple channels
- Upload content to content management systems
- Build relationships with key internal and customer stakeholders
- Work closely with IDG’s internal and external content and social strategists, designers, project managers and videographers to implement content marketing projects
- Use data and insights to drive and optimize content production and performance
- Monitoring of administrative tasks for external content resources (management of invoices, contracts, process documentation, etc.)
- Moderate / host podcasts / webcasts / videos (training can be offered)
Key skills and experience required for the content editor role:
- 2-3+ years of experience in a relevant role, overseeing content creation
- Experience insights creation across multiple channels including digital, social, and native platforms
- Ability to build relationships with a wide variety of stakeholders
- A keen eye for detail
- Experience or interest in B2B technology journalism and content marketing
- In-depth knowledge of content management systems and related tools and platforms
- Good understanding of best practice SEO, public relations, reporting and presentation
IDG is the world’s leading media, data and marketing technology company. It affects the world’s most powerful tech buyers – from business technologists to enthusiasts and everyone in between. To learn more, visit https://www.idg.co.uk.