The report provides an in-depth assessment of the Content Intelligence Market including assistive technologies, key trends, market drivers, challenges, standardization, regulatory landscape, deployment models, operator case studies, opportunities, future roadmap, value chain, profiles and strategies of ecosystem players. The report also includes projections for investments in content intelligence from 2020 to 2025. The report looks at the impact post COVID-19 (Corona Virus) on different regions and key countries, as well as the future development of the industry.
The growth of the Internet and the industry-wide introduction of digital transformation technologies lead to the generation of the enormous volume of data. For example, WordPress, a popular content management system (CMS) platform that supports 35.2% of all websites on the web, reports over 409 million people viewing 20 billion pages with 70 million new posts every month as of March 2020.
The content intelligence market is highly competitive and consists of a number of key players. Companies like M-Files Corporation, Adobe Inc., Scoop.it, ABBYY, OpenText Corporation, Curata Inc., Socialbakers, Concured, Atomic Reach Inc., OneSpot Inc., Vennli Inc., Content360 Ltd, Smartlogic Amongst other things.
For a sample copy of the report, click the link:
– February 2020 – M-Files Corporation has announced a partnership with ELITE, a provider of document management solutions. Working with M-files, ELITE will work with companies across the UK to provide a solution to efficiently manage information and documents. The company wants to leverage M-Files expertise to transform its customers from archaic, folder-based network programs in various industries such as finance, retail, education, and manufacturing to a dynamic enterprise content management system.
– October 2019 – ABBYY announced that it has partnered with Uipath on numerous enrollment projects around the world, including Medline Industries, Costain and RACQ, and is leveraging its content intelligence capabilities with the UIPath Robotic Process Automation (RPA) platform to target digital workers help make better decisions.
– According to research from Adobe Inc, the average person spends approximately 7.8 hours per day interacting with digital content, with teenagers reporting 11.1 hours per day. In addition, there has also been a trend of users demanding more personalized content.
– Modern marketers are beginning to realize the importance and value of providing useful content in order to benefit from the growing competitive digital content market. Hence, content marketing strategies like inbound marketing have become a dominant force.
– In addition, content marketing has seen various changes in the past few years. The shift towards marketing analytics to increase the use of automation is leading to the development of content marketing strategies that leverage advanced technology and thus create the demand for content intelligence.
– Content Intelligence provides content marketers with the data essential to understanding audience, and helps them strategize and demonstrate higher ROI. It enables marketers to gain valuable insights from the volume of data generated, which enables them to derive data-driven decisions in order to create more effective content, justify the decisions and effectively manage upwards
Important market trends:
New trends in content intelligence in all industries
Amid growing web traffic, marketers are now considering content strategies like personalization as businesses move beyond traditional content marketing strategies based on user location and demographics to expanded information like their behavior and social media activities can. It uses tools like content intelligence to drive the growth of the market. For example, media streaming platforms like Youtube, Amazon Prime and Netflix actively use content personalization to increase user interaction.
As with the growth of CRM platforms like Salesforce Desk, Zoho CRM has added companies across the industry to efficiently and effectively manage customer relationships that are considering implementing technologies like AI into such platforms to address the potential growth of content – Advancing the intelligence market.
– For example, the Content IQ extracts the content generated by incoming communication and integrates relevant information into the downstream processes and makes it available to the consumer-oriented system. This rapid conversion of content into actionable data gives employees deep insights while they continue to communicate with the customer. When companies get access to unstructured data like chatbot and email, they can also offer their customers personalized services.
Search the full report description and table of contents at:
What market factors are explained in the report?
– –Important strategic developments: The study also covers the key strategic developments of the market, including R&D, new product launches, M&A, agreements, collaborations, partnerships, joint ventures, and regional growth of the leading competitors operating in the market at the regional level.
– –Key market characteristics: The report has assessed key market characteristics including sales, price, capacity, capacity utilization, gross, production, production rate, consumption, import / export, supply / demand, cost, market share, CAGR, and gross margin. In addition, the study provides a comprehensive study of the key market dynamics and their latest trends, as well as relevant market segments and subsegments.
– –Analysis tools: The Content Intelligence Market report has the deeply researched and assessed data of the key industry players and their market size with the help of a number of analytical tools. The analytical tools such as Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Feasibility Study, and Return on Investment Analysis have been used to analyze the growth of key market players.
FinallyThe Content Intelligence market report is the credible source for the market research that will accelerate your business exponentially. The report states the main locale, economic situations with item value, utility, limit value, production, supply, demand and market development rate and number, etc. This report also introduces the SWOT exam for new assignments, the investigation of the accessibility of speculation, and the investigation of risk return.
Key points in this report:
– The market appraisal sheet (ME) in Excel format
– Customization of the report according to the customer’s requirements
– 3 months of analyst support
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industries like Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology & Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketInsightsReports provides regional market information including a 360 degree market view statistical forecast, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation , key trends and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli (Sales Manager) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: +1 704 266 3234 | + 91-750-707-8687
[email protected] | [email protected]