INRIX is looking for a dedicated content strategist who will develop and execute content that will drive traffic, generate new leads and drive potential customers. Your responsibilities will include determining which formats are best for increasing content awareness, identifying ways to increase brand awareness, generating ideas for data mine content, and doing keyword research to influence the content calendar. You should also be able to analyze user interaction metrics to determine whether or not content is being received well and to use analytics in formulating a content strategy.
You will produce and publish content, write, edit, proofread, formulate content strategies, build a pool of subject matter experts and find creative ways to build an online presence through content.
Join us on our mission to help the world avoid a global standstill by providing cities, drivers and businesses with the best data, insights and tools to improve mobility from the first mile to the last. We are a company full of people who are enthusiastic about our customers and who build products to make the world smarter, safer and more efficient. Our customers include the world’s leading automakers, some of the most popular consumer brands, and the most innovative cities, states, and countries.
- Define and manage the INRIX content strategy and calendar to support B2B demand generation activities and improve our brand, company and product storytelling.
- Write, edit and post content on the INRIX blog, social channels and other digital media. Work with in-house and external subject matter experts to develop content resources to aid conversion and promotion.
- Constantly test and tweak content and program strategies to raise awareness, lead, and fill the pipeline.
- Analyze content marketing data to identify trends and anticipate the needs of B2B customers.
- Run content reviews to see how well existing content is performing.
- Conduct content gap analysis to determine what type of content is missing and what is needed.
- Establish style guidelines that indicate the writing style and tone needed to create engaging content.
- Determine keywords to incorporate into content that will produce the results and traffic you want
- Build customer profiles by developing a solid understanding of our target audiences through traditional online market research and working closely with our sales and product management teams.
- Create content calendar dashboards to analyze past performance and identify new opportunities to improve existing campaigns.
- Weekly content: blog posts, lists, eBooks, how-to articles, white papers, case studies, use cases, websites, and social posts.
- Manage video content strategy for both brand awareness and sales promotion.
- At least 5 years of experience executing B2B SaaS content strategies
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication, advertising, journalism or a related field
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent project management skills
- In-depth knowledge of content management systems, keyword research tools, social media platforms, search engine optimization (SEO), search engine marketing (SEM) and other digital marketing processes
- Excellent analytical skills
- The ability to work under pressure
- Demonstrable understanding of a B2B marketing funnel and the stages of the customer lifecycle
- Must be results-driven and motivated to show measurable impact to share with executives
- Very cooperative
The INRIX team has people from different backgrounds, races, ethnicities, previous work experiences and life experiences and we are excited about adding to that diversity. We believe that different perspectives lead to better ideas, better products and happier customers.
We offer competitive compensation packages with annual and long-term incentives as well as generous benefits and perks.