At Winc, we source, package, and deliver everything a workplace needs to work with office supplies, furniture, safety equipment, and complex technology solutions, and we have functional teams working along the value chain to achieve this.
Our Digital Marketing Executive is an influential member of the Digital Marketing team who works with our broader marketing, e-commerce, web development, sales and merchandising teams to drive digital B2B and B2C go-to-market and promotional efforts on ours Websites and channels to implement in digital networks.
What will you do?
Sounds interesting? Here are some specifics of the opportunity:
- In cooperation with internal and external stakeholders, support the implementation and digital execution of our integrated marketing campaigns in order to achieve the agreed campaign and business goals.
- In consultation with the digital marketing and campaign marketing leads, take responsibility and implement lead generation programs and campaigns to support sales and marketing promotional trips, referral programs, and cross-sell / upsell initiatives that contribute to sales goals .
- Work with the Digital Marketing Manager on marketing automation programs to design and deliver effective customer journeys that improve customer experience and meet agreed sales targets.
- Develop analytics and reports for digital campaigns with a focus on insights and optimization.
- Support the implementation of a longer-term data and analysis strategy for the relevant companies that combines CRM, customer and marketing / digital data points into actionable insights for relevant business teams.
- Ownership of our CRM program, audience segmentation, and regulatory compliance (SPAM Act and other direct marketing regulations).
What you need to be successful:
To be considered for this opportunity, your qualifications, skills and experience may include:
- Degree in marketing, business or technology
- More than 2 years of experience in a similar role in digital marketing
- Previous experience in B2B marketing and demand generation strategies, as well as technical skills such as HTML, CSS, and SQL are highly desirable.
- Proven success in implementing and running marketing trips and automation with experience with SQL (inexpensive).
- Experience or experience working with marketing technologies such as SalesForce MarketingCloud (email, automation studio and travel builder) and Salesforce CRM.
- Experience in sales, marketing and digital reporting (suites such as Adobe and / or Google, Social Campaign and Ads Manager).
- Experience in paid media, lead generation and acquisition strategies.
- Experience in digital marketing including email, SEM, paid social and campaign optimization
- Confident, enthusiastic, motivated, works well under pressure, takes responsibility and responsibility for all matters and shows exceptional attention to detail.
Inclusivity is highly valued at Winc. We believe that we are “better and smarter together” and know that a unique combination of backgrounds, perspectives and experiences in our employees is essential to our collective success. The only thing missing is you!