We’re looking for a self-motivated and detail-oriented intern who is ready to take their digital and social media skills to the next level while building on your copywriting, content creation, marketing, PR and communication skills !
Serving a wide range of clients including industries such as beauty / fashion, retail, hospitality, travel, real estate and more. We’re looking for a great intern to join the team one day a week in Melbourne. Perfect for someone who is finishing their studies and is looking for experience in the industry.
We are looking for someone who:
- Can help create quality written and visual content (think social media captions, blog content, social media posts, graphic tiles, etc.)
- Is creative (someone with an eye for detail who can work comfortably in a range of industries – inDesign / Photoshop knowledge desirable)
- Wants to learn and work with feedback to develop their skills
- A team player who is confident, motivated and capable
- Is interested / has experience working in marketing!
You will learn and develop experience in:
- Look for potential marketing opportunities
- Text creation (drafting and editing)
- Creation and procurement of visual content
- Processing of PR, marketing and influencer opportunities and inquiries
- Social media planning & execution
- Planning and reporting for social media
- All other required tasks in the marketing area (not just digitally specific!)
- Flexible working conditions – one day a week, ideally the same day, but open to weekly changes if necessary.
Reporting directly to the founder is a great opportunity to get into all areas of the business and grow! While the internship is unpaid, there is a chance that this could turn into a part-time paid role for the right candidate. We also love giving our interns coffee, snacks, and more (aka marketing fuel) when they’re with us!
At the end of your internship, you will receive a university credit for your required documents, a complete and customized reference after completing your internship.
Please send your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org