ESCAPE is a music company operating at the heart of the music industry with impressive clients such as Domino Records, Fire Records, Riot Games, Hospital Records, STMPD RCRDS, Armada Music, and others. FUGA connects these record labels, artists and distributors with digital service providers such as Spotify, Apple Music, Amazon, Google Music and others.
In this way, FUGA enables its customers to optimize their business processes and successfully implement their release strategy. FUGA’s products and services offer a complete ecosystem for the digital product cycle. Customers manage, sell and advertise their music – and collect their income.
What you are doing
In a newly created role, FUGA is looking for someone to oversee both product and brand marketing for the company. You will work closely with the retail and product teams to grow our products and services, create and execute product marketing strategies, and support our business development efforts by creating and executing brand strategy initiatives. As this is the first role of its kind at FUGA, we are looking for someone who is confident of both acting strategically and conveniently performing a wide range of tasks operationally.
- Define and execute brand strategy
- Bring new products to market; Working with the business development and product team including product marketing strategy, pricing, integration with other FUGA offerings, and creation of marketing resources and campaigns
- Create marketing campaigns for FUGA products and services
- Manage client newsletters, mail-outs and client communications
- Manage inbound traffic and conversion rates
- Manage marketing for industry and customer events
- Help manage media, communications and PR
Who are you
- Extensive experience in B2B marketing and SaaS product marketing
- Working knowledge of the digital music landscape
- Proven track record in both strategy and execution of B2B marketing campaigns
- Media and PR experience
- Work comfortably across time zones with cross-functional retail, product and operations teams in a fast-moving business environment
- Strong written and oral communicator
- Tightly engaged and has an analytical relationship with music industry news and trends
- Fluent English – written and spoken
who we are
- Global, enthusiastic trading team with professionals in the music industry and a growing company with strong ambitions.
- International business environment, colleagues and customers around the world with diverse backgrounds in music and technology.
FUGA was founded in 2006 and develops software and offers services for the digital music industry. We have an extensive and growing international network of customers and partners in more than 50 countries. Our headquarters are in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, with offices in London, New York, Los Angeles, Rome, Milan, Seoul, Paris, Berlin and agents in Tokyo and São Paolo.
We operate at the heart of the music industry. FUGA connects distributors and record labels with digital service providers such as Spotify, Apple Music, Amazon, Deezer and others. In this way, FUGA enables its customers to optimize their business processes and successfully implement their release strategy. FUGA’s products and services offer a complete ecosystem for the digital product cycle. Customers manage, sell and advertise their music – and collect their income.