MCLEAN, Va. (PRWEB)
January 20, 2021
Gabriel Marketing Group (GMG), a top digital marketing and public relations agency focused on high-growth technology companies, announced today that it has recognized excellence in digital creativity in the 2021 AVA Digital Awards, an annual global competition awards, has received seven of the grand prizes, branding and strategy. The three Platinum Awards and four Gold Awards underscore GMG’s work in the areas of digital advertising, content marketing, graphic design and technology PR on behalf of its customers in the past year.
“The year 2021 got off to a good start with these seven awards,” said Leah Nurik, founder and CEO of the Gabriel Marketing Group. “We are excited to see what our customers have in store this year as we hope the world returns to its relative normal and our partners in the technology community continue to face the challenge of innovating in difficult times.”
The AVA Digital Awards recognize outstanding achievements by creatives who are involved in the conception, management, design and production of media that are part of the development of digital communication. The award program is administered and evaluated by the Association of Marketing and Communication Professionals.
The GMG Platinum Awards include:
Best Integrated Campaign: A B2B growth marketing, digital advertising and national advertising campaign for User1st, a provider of digital accessibility software that generates highly qualified business contacts, directly attributable income and media coverage in high-ranking specialist publications for business and technology
- Best Blog Series: A 7-part B2B blog series for User1st that highlighted the positive business impact of online accessibility for people with disabilities
- Best Online Visibility / Reputation Management Program: A strategic communications campaign for a founder / president at one of the top 50 independent insurance brokers in the United States that delivered a combination of world class media coverage, social media visibility and corporate awards
GMG’s Gold Awards include:
- Best Online Guide: An online resource, The Ultimate Guide to Nonprofit Fundraising, for Frontstream, an industry leader in secure payment technology and charity distribution services that provides a wide range of resources for increasing online donations.
- Best Blog Series: A 7-part B2B blog series for Skyllful, a digital adoption platform provider that highlighted the business benefits of implementing a digital education program for frontline employees to make their mobile apps and devices efficient and effective can use effectively
- Best Blog Series: An 8-part blog series on the GMG Blog about best practices in growth marketing, digital advertising and technology PR
- Best eBook: A Hausera eBook for online kitchen and bathroom retailers that highlighted the results of a national survey of homeowners about their attitudes towards renovation and remodeling projects
The seven AVA Digital Awards 2021 complement a long list of recent recognitions for GMG’s excellence and leadership in growth marketing, digital advertising and technology public relations. These include eight Platinum and seven Gold 2020 MarCom Awards, two Platinum 2020 dotCOMM Awards and one Gold 2020 Communicator Award.
About the Gabriel Marketing Group
The Gabriel Marketing Group (GMG) is a growth marketing and public relations agency that focuses on high-growth technology companies and helps them to increase market awareness and sales quickly through strategic planning and implementation of highly effective marketing, PR, branding and communication programs increase . Services include award-winning PR and analyst relationships, as well as market strategy advice, digital marketing, advertising, SEO, marketing automation and content development. Over the past nine years, GMG has received multiple industry awards for its work, including several Stevies, Communicators, MarComs and Daveys. GMG has also repeatedly landed on DC Inno’s annual “50 on Fire” list and is one of the “Best Places to Work” as named by the Washington Business Journal. GMG is a Gold Certified HubSpot Agency Partner and proud member of Eurocom Worldwide, the global PR network for B2B and technology. For more information, please visit https://www.gabrielmarketing.com/ and follow @GabrielMrktg on Twitter.
Share articles on social media or via email: