|Compensation:||Negotiable depending on experience|
|Services:||Remote control. Quarterly bonus. Flexi time.|
|Professional level:||Management Snr|
- Would you like to be responsible for the SEO strategies and customer results of a portfolio of international clients, reviewing SEO work and solving complex performance problems?
- Do you have at least five years of experience in SEO and want to take the next step in your career?
- Are you addicted to the amazing power SEO wields for business growth?
About the role:
If the answers to the above questions are a resounding yes, then read on as CleverClicks has just begun its search for a head of SEO. The position is completely remote, flexible hours but works mostly during South African business hours.
CleverClicks is an international digital marketing agency with clients in Australia, Canada and the UK. We are looking for someone exceptional to lead our SEO department.
You will report to the general manager, join the executive team, and have the full support of a high performing, well-oiled team that together have a ton of SEO experience. Your tasks include:
- Determination of the optimal SEO strategies for customers (local SEO knowledge is important)
- Leading a team of SEO strategists to achieve remarkable customer results (team of 10)
- Review of completed work, problem solving and coaching of the team
- Make sure the team is always focused on the most critical work for the best results
- Dive deep into Google Analytics to gain insights and improve customer performance
- The overall quality of customer reporting and problem solving
- Leading strategy / performance discussions with larger customers
- Five + years of dedicated SEO experience required
- Over three years in a digital agency
- Experience in leading a team of at least three members
- You are a serious expert on Google Analytics and Search Console!
- Enjoy “holding court” in conversations with customers
Why CleverClicks? (also known as “job benefits”):
- We don’t like 9am to 5pm jobs. So you can organize your day according to your other passions – boxing at 11 a.m. … or yoga at 3 p.m. … no problem. Think of flexi hours on a whole new level.
- You have great flexibility where and when you work. We work mostly within South African business hours, but you can work from anywhere.
- Senior team members receive quarterly bonuses based on personal and company performance.
- Our team is close and extremely caring. We love to work together. As a team, we are focused on who we hire, and as a result, everyone you work with will end up being fun, super talented, honest, motivated, confident, passionate, and just a little bit quirky (sounds like everyone you know? ).
- The happiness of our team is important to us and we are very forward-looking when it comes to balancing work and private life.
- We are all obsessed with learning and improving our razor sharp skills. As part of the CleverClicks team, we will spend a lot of time educating you and improving you in what you love.
- In a pre-COVID world, we have sent team members to Boston / Vegas / Seattle / San Diego / London / Sydney or wherever a great conference may be to learn new skills. However, at the moment you have access to all online conference recordings (Mozcon, Pubcon, SMX).
- You have access to pretty much every tool you need to get your job done.
- Your success is measured by the results achieved, not the effort. Indeed, if you can do a better job in less time, then the power is in yours!
CleverClicks is a fast growing digital marketing agency with most of the team in South Africa, but also in Canada and the Philippines. Our customers are international.
Our outer mission is to help small and medium business owners realize their entrepreneurial dreams. To do this, we create marketing machines with SEO, PPC, lead nurturing and dashboards.
Equally important to our inner mission is that each of us pushes our way to the next level of personal and professional growth, whatever that may look like for you – to make you more fulfilling, more valuable and ultimately happier. More will be announced in the interview.
We give you the flexibility to achieve an optimal work-life balance so that you can be productive and lead the life you want to live.
Apply now – trust us, this will be the best job you have ever had.
(But be prepared, previous candidates have described our recruiting process as “full-fledged.” We don’t take on a new family member lightly.)
Posted on Apr 30, 9:06 AM