We all know that selling is getting tougher every day. The sales force has a hard time keeping up with the pace. As markets change and buying habits become more aggressive, a huge effort must be put on the sales force.
Sales enablement software is used to strengthen the sales team. One of the best tools is Content Camel. Wondering what makes it so special? How is this sales tool different from others?
Here is a comprehensive overview of Content Camel.
It’s no surprise that having lots of folders and different types of content can drive you crazy. Managing, organizing, finding, and sharing the content you need can become daunting and challenging. There is a Sales enablement software like Content Camel is practical.
Content Camel is sales enablement software designed to motivate, train, and equip the sales team to perform better. It enables your sales team to organize and manage sales and marketing content. All assets can be sorted in one place so that salespeople have no problem finding the information. The sales team and marketers can easily find, track, and share the content with potential customers. It helps in improving the shopper experience.
Below is a list of the features that Content Camel offers:
One of the best features of the software is content management. This tool allows you to change the way you get things done. Now you no longer have to manage different folders or platforms to make sure the sales team is productive.
It enables you Organize marketing content for sales success. The sales force does not need to use any standard search options. You can organize the information by content type, tag, and funnel level.
You can align product marketing and content marketing in the content camel. The sales team receives white papers, videos, eBooks, datasheets, videos, and contributions to help close the deals quickly.
We know how difficult it is to organize all of the content, local folders, etc. stored on the drive. You may not even know what the content is and whether it is important or not. Thanks to Content Camel, you can organize everything in one place. Find, find, track, and share features help you organize content anywhere.
Excellent access control
Now you can organize your customer and prospect content based on the company’s sales process and cycle. Content Camel offers external and internal labeling. This means that some content will not be shared with potential customers. For example, battle cards, sales decks, price lists and other internal content.
Content Camel enables you to understand how your content is performing. You can access real-time metrics and get insight into customer loyalty. Hence, this tool is of great value to your sales team for better performance.
Thanks to the comprehensive analysis, you can export reports and create your own views. You can even understand what information or assets need updating. You no longer have to worry about sales audits. Content Camel is perfect for this detailed audits without headaches.
Google Drive integration
Another feature of this sales enablement tool is its integration. This allows you to organize content both online and offline. You can import content from Google Drive, Dropbox, the web, and local folders. You can also upload the content directly.
Sales stack integration
Content Camel is web-based software that cannot be downloaded on any device. Instead, you can use the Chrome extension which works well with other platforms like Outlook, SalesLoft, Outreach, Pipedrive, and Gmail.
Exceptional buyer experience
Next on the list of features is the buyer experience that it offers. With Content Camel, you can offer tailored content to support customer campaigns and potential customers. That way, you can shorten the sales cycle by giving buyers the freedom to serve themselves.
Additionally, sales reps can have more sales pitches through curated marketing assets. This allows sales reps to keep track of customer loyalty and share custom pages.
Here are the things we liked in this sales enablement software.
- It makes it easy to manage and organize all your content in one place. You can easily access all documents, videos, articles, datasheets and much more. You don’t have to open different platforms to find something.
- Unlike most sales promotion tools, you don’t have to break your bank. The subscription fee is just $ 15 per month and $ 162 per year.
- Sales enablement software mostly has long-term contracts. But not Content Camel. You are not limited to long-term contracts. You can have monthly contracts.
- By reducing the time it takes to find content, sales reps can close a deal quickly.
- Finding the right information is also no longer a problem. Thanks to the search and search capabilities of this software, you can easily search for the content you want.
- The best thing is to get a free trial.
We were hoping some things would be improved.
- No personal training. Although it’s easy to use and set up, personal training makes it easy for the sales team to work.
- It lacks some features like contact management, meeting management, etc.
- There is no way of knowing who had access to the content. It is not possible to track usage by prospects, customers, and employees.
Content Camel is, in our opinion, a wonderful sales tool that every sales and marketing team must have. That way, you can give sales reps the opportunity to have good conversations with prospects. In addition, the sales force is the quickest way to close deals. Having information at the right time can make a huge difference.
So subscribe to Content Camel and bring all of your content in one place.