Are you passionate about learning content and digital marketing?
Are you interested in the health sector?
Are you looking to build your career as a digital marketer?
We are looking for part-time content marketers who would like to learn and build their digital marketing knowledge. Our goal is to lead the health industry into the 21st century with a variety of digital brands in the pharmacy, sleep and wellness sectors. One of them is CPAP Online.
Who are you?
- A current student or young professional with something Marketing experience.
- This role is completely remote, however a seat in Sydney is preferred.
- An avid learner interested in digital marketing and websites.
- Someone who is motivated and has an eye for detail.
- Preference will be given to candidates interested in making a difference in the health sector.
What is the role?
- This is a junior entry-level position in a digital healthcare company.
- In a digital marketing and content position, successful applicants are expected to be able to:
- Write content articles and product descriptions.
- Design landing pages in WordPress (training provided)
- Add / update products
- Think creatively, find new opportunities.
- Meet deadlines
- Learn digital marketing and SEO from industry experts.
Who are we?
CPAP Online is a brand within a digital health startup. We have several other health projects that you can work on. This is an opportunity to join a growing team. Our goal is to lead the health industry into the 21st century with a variety of digital brands in the pharmacy, sleep and wellness sectors.
Advantages of working with us?
– Opportunity to learn content marketing and SEO with training.
– Flexible working arrangements.
– This is an opportunity to join a growing team of young professionals.
How to apply:
Please mention the word “BLUE” in your application email to show that you have read the full job description.
If you are interested in the position, please submit your résumé and cover letter as well as 2-3 examples of previous work (these can come from internships, personal projects, published work, blog posts or samples).