THE ANGEL, March 2, 2021 / PRNewswire-PRWeb / – MarketingProfs, a leading global provider of B2B marketing training and services, today announced the launch of a new suite of solutions called MarketingProfs DNA (Defensible Net Advantage). The program encompasses consulting and content services that target the core disciplines of marketing – positioning, messaging, customer experience, and demand generation – with an emphasis on solving the funnel, pipeline, attention, and differentiation problems that so many face today Businesses are facing.
“MarketingProfs has been a leading global marketer educator since 2000. We pride ourselves on developing high quality, hands-on educational opportunities that provide real-world skills for all levels of a marketing organization,” he said Valerie Witt, President, MarketingProfs. “However, as marketing becomes more complex and budgets continue to be under pressure, we know our community can’t do everything – even if they understand the concepts. So many marketers struggle to deliver a powerful and consistent story to the market, as we will help get there. “
MarketingProfs has identified three key barriers to differentiation, sales, and loyalty:
- The product or company positioning in an organization often takes place without considering the basic needs of the customers. It does not take into account the broad market in which they compete, including competitive reactions and possible positioning migration strategies.
- Marketers are often responsible for a tremendous amount of work including introducing new products, expanding brands into new product categories, introducing new brands, opening up new segments, reinvigorating interest in flawed products, relocating news and stories, creating demand, promoting customers and enabling sales. Yet they are constantly being asked to cut budgets and teams. This creates a vicious circle where CEOs believe marketing is underperforming and question the value of marketing.
- Because of the reduced budget and team size, many marketing organizations do not have the time or expertise to combine market research, technology, storytelling, and the science of shopper behavior into exceptional customer journeys and experiences. And there are very few vendors in the market that offer marketing solutions for the entire life cycle from positioning to execution.
MarketingProfs’ DNA consulting services provide B2B marketers with a consistent, meaningful story, from positioning to sales content.
- PositionDNA helps companies create their unique, defensible position centered on the needs of the marketplace and then turns that position into messaging
- ExperienceDNA improves the customer experience using world-class frameworks that increase customer loyalty and brand loyalty
- DemandDNA balances marketing and sales with a scientific understanding of why shoppers buy and what content should be delivered and when to build the perfect pipeline
“More than ever, B2B marketers have trouble standing out from the crowd, staying relevant, and creating urgency for their products and services. And we don’t have the time, direction, budgets, or teams to get it all done.” , he said Jen Smith, VP Marketing, MarketingProfs. “DNA advisory services will help companies decipher their competitive position in the marketplace and identify what buyers really want. That way, they can create the consistent stories and experiences that matter most to their markets.”
MarketingProfs is an education, consulting, and training provider that helps B2B marketers achieve tangible business results. MarketingProfs creates training programs, online events, conferences (including MarketingProfs B2B forum) and additional free resources. Companies like Infosys, Penn Mutual, Guidehouse (formerly Navigant), and Kaplan rely on MarketingProfs to provide tutorials for their in-house marketing teams, and more than 650,000 marketers worldwide trust MarketingProfs as their primary marketing resource.
Jennifer Smith, MarketingProfs, +1 (215) 527-1330, firstname.lastname@example.org