This press release was originally distributed by ReleaseWire
Frisco, TX – (ReleaseWire) – 7/20/2021 – Digital marketing company MediaSmack has extensive experience helping law firms and corporations grow their organic online presence. In the following, his digital marketing strategists answer common questions about search engine optimization (SEO).
What is Search Engine Optimization or SEO?
Search engine optimization, or SEO, describes the practice of optimizing a website so that it is more likely to appear on search engine results pages, such as Google search results, for relevant search terms. Businesses can’t pay for better search engine rankings. SEO organically increases a company’s online visibility.
How does a company improve its SEO?
A company can use many different strategies to improve its organic visibility. In general, however, a company should use onsite SEO and offsite SEO strategies. Onsite SEO strategies include optimizations that are implemented on the company website. Some on-site SEO strategies include, but are not limited to:
– content marketing. A company should have high quality content on its website that is relevant to its target audience. The content can include website pages and blog posts. This information should refer to authoritative sources as appropriate and be up to date.
– Meta tag optimizations. Meta tags are HTML tags that describe a page or blog post on a website for search engines and website visitors. They contain title and description tags that help search engines better understand the context of a page. These titles also appear on search engine results pages. A company should tweak these meta tags to describe the page subject in order to get users to click on their website.
Offsite SEO strategies include, but are not limited to:
– Local entries. A business should have updated listings in key local listings like Google My Business, Yelp, and Bing Places. These entries can be the first point of contact a user has with a company. They should provide accurate information about a company’s name, address, and phone number.
– backlinks. A backlink is a link from another website that leads back to the company’s website. For example, if a company is listed on their local Chamber of Commerce website and the listing includes a link to the company website, then it is a backlink. Backlinks from trusted websites can increase a website’s authority for a search engine.
Why is SEO important to corporate digital marketing?
SEO is important for companies that want to appear on search engine results pages for specific searches. A company may consider integrating SEO into its online marketing efforts for many reasons. For example, effective SEO has the ability:
– Improve a company’s organic online visibility
– Create and grow a company’s online brand awareness
– Strengthen a company’s reputation
– Put a company in front of its target group
MediaSmack is a digital marketing company with offices in Frisco, Texas and Austin, Texas. It was co-founded by Zach Thompson in 2013.
MediaSmack develops tailor-made digital marketing strategies for each of its customers. It offers a wide variety of digital marketing services, including search engine optimization, website design, pay-per-click advertising, content and blog marketing, and social media marketing.
MediaSmack looks after customers nationwide. Find out more about his services by visiting his website.
For more information about this press release, please visit: http://www.releasewire.com/press-releases/mediasmack-answers-frequently-asked-questions-about-search-engine-optimization-seo-1343051.htm