The person hired for this job is responsible for creating social media marketing and sales resources for MeiraT. This includes taking and editing product images for customer line sheets and online sales platforms, as well as editing all production resources for digital and physical platforms. You will help design various projects ranging from online marketing communications to dedicated e-commerce, online sales, maintenance of product images, updating and creating technology and marketing initiatives.
The ideal candidate has strong creative skills and the ability to use the raw camera filter in Photoshop.
- Take high quality pictures of delicate jewelry and accessory products for web and line sheets
- Take pictures with the product and retouch them. Make sure they are refined enough for the website, social media, and other digital platforms
- Photoshop all kinds of graphics and images for trade shows, popups and showrooms
- SEO, Google Ads, Shopify backend, web development
- Work with the team to ensure consistency of designs across media
- Create compelling and effective logos, designs, print and digital media
- Maintain awareness of current industry and technology standards, social media, competitive landscapes, and market trends
- Create suggestions for department stores
- Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop)
- Must be familiar with the camera’s raw filter in Photoshop.
- Very well informed on Instagram and social media platforms.
- Experience with shopify or other e-commerce platforms
- Works well in a fast paced environment, results-oriented work ethic, communication and organizational skills.
- Adobe Suite
- Knowledge of SEO, digital marketing, technology
Application: Please send your CV to email@example.com.