|Compensation:||Costs to the company|
|Services:||Remote working, great offices, great people, free coffee and breakfast|
|Place:||Cape Town, foreshore|
Incubeta is an award-winning digital marketing agency with over 14 years of experience delivering global campaigns with detailed local targeting. We have an exciting opportunity for a mid-sized SEO analyst who not only understands technical SEO audits, but also has the ability to analyze numbers and data. Most importantly, the ideal candidate will have a high level of attention to detail, be a problem solver with a passion for digital advertising who supports the rest of our SEO team and adds value to our operations team.
The main job of the mid SEO analyst is to manage the daily custom requirements, perform in-depth technical audits on major international websites, and perform ongoing monthly on-site maintenance and monthly off-site reports.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Can-do attitude, self-motivated and on time
- Exceptional attention to detail and analytical mindset
- Manage customer campaigns and expectations
- Keyword analysis and research
- Experience with important SEO tools (Screaming Frog, SEMrush, WebCEO, Apptweak, Google Search Console, Microsoft Excel, Google Analytics etc.)
- Can perform technical audits on major ecommerce websites
- Must be able to grasp new technical concepts quickly
- Advice on changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords
- Develop new SEO strategies (local SEO, on-site content, e-commerce, strategies to develop mobile and natural links, etc.)
- Good understanding of website performance metrics
- Ability to compile report data (Data Studio)
- Can interpret report metrics and take action based on these results
- Experience with CMS systems (WordPress, Joomla, Salesforce, Shopify, Magneto etc.)
- Agency experience and working on international, multilingual websites are an advantage.
- At least three years of SEO experience
If you think you qualify for this role, please email your resume along with your cover letter to Malcolm at firstname.lastname@example.org. Note that your application will not be successful if you do not receive feedback on your application within two weeks of submitting it.
Posted on Jan 27 12:13 PM