Would you like to attract more customers in your area? Would you like to know which ranking signals influence your local online visibility?
The team at Red Website Design shares the local SEO ranking signals they want to focus on in this infographic.
Here is a quick summary:
- Google My Business
- Google My Business Categories
- Photos on the Google My Business page
- Bing Places for Business
- Online directories / citations
- Entries on review pages
- Number of positive reviews
- Reviews with keywords & location
- Create a Facebook Business Page
- Social entries
- Consistent NAP
- Mobile responsiveness
- Structured data markup
- Click rates from search results
- Localized content
- On-page location + keyword optimization
- Title + meta description
- High quality inbound links
- Diversity of incoming links
- Incoming links from locally relevant websites
- Inbound with local + keyword in the anchor text
- Proximity to the viewfinder
Please see the infographic below for more information.
A version of this post was first published on the Red Website Design blog.
Digital strategy for content marketing