Raymond Gubbay Ltd (RGL) is a wholly owned division of Sony Music Masterworks and is widely recognized as a leader in entertainment promotion both in the UK and worldwide.
This marketing function plays an active and integral role in supporting the multiple activities of the marketing department in support of the company’s presentations. In addition to the many concerts, tours and individual events, our very popular Light Trails have grown significantly in recent years and see us as the market leader. Following the expansion of our business, RGL is seeking to appoint a full-time energetic and enthusiastic Marketing Campaign Coordinator to join their busy marketing team at this exciting time in the development of RGL.
What you will do:
- Work with members of the marketing team to run effective marketing campaigns and help the department perform its tasks in a timely and efficient manner.
- Work with the venue’s marketing teams and media agencies to plan and implement the marketing campaigns for RGL’s touring shows and light trails in good time.
- Assistance in the preparation, processing and resizing of assets up to the deadline for the marketing campaigns.
- Coordinate, create and run marketing campaigns for concerts and light trails.
- Keep accurate records to ensure campaigns stay on budget.
- Provide analysis and feedback to other members of the marketing team to ensure they are kept informed of campaign developments.
- Work with other departments within the company to facilitate the progress of developments in development.
- Assisting with the company’s email and social media marketing campaigns, both organic and paid • Create and coordinate link building strategies, content marketing strategies in social media for concerts and light trails.
- Manage the company’s ever-growing library of image and video assets
- Attend the company’s events and photo shoots as needed, help the marketing teams maintain high levels of delivery, and act as a local RGL representative (this requires some after-hours work and occasional travel around the UK).
Who are you:
- Experience in working in the marketing environment.
- Energetic, highly motivated, passionate and creative with excellent communication skills.
- Have a track record of developing engaging content online across multiple platforms.
- A passion for social media.
- Actively keep up to date with new social media platforms, web technologies and digital marketing trends.
- Creative copywriting for conventional marketing and social media
- Coherent and confident to present ideas
- Passionate about entertainment
- Able to prioritize workload and meet deadlines
Please send your résumé and a cover letter to: [email protected] Application deadline: July 11, 2021