NEW YORK, March 5, 2021 / PRNewswire / – A recent research report titled “Content Marketing Market By Target (Lead Generation, Brand Awareness, Thought Leadership, and Others), Platform (blogging, videos, infographics, case studies, and others), End-users (retail, automotive, financial services, telecommunications and others) and geography (APAC, Europe, MEA, North America, and South America) – Forecast and Analysis 2020-2024 “published by Technavio, predicts that the market will be reached $ 269.24 billion by 2024 with an annual growth rate of 13% in the forecast period.
Content Marketing Market By Target, Platform, End-User & Geography – Forecast and Analysis 2020-2024
Download the FREE sample for detailed insights into key market growth opportunities
The increasing number of mobile device users and the increasing use of content marketing by companies for branding will fuel market growth
- Companies’ focus on building brand awareness as well as increasing trust and loyalty will be one of the main drivers of growth in the content marketing market in the years to come.
- Impressive content also improves brand recall and increases brand awareness among consumers in an economical way.
- The increasing dominance of mobile devices over desktops for content marketing will create growth opportunities for the content marketing market.
- The use of social media networking sites like Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn has increased dramatically in the past few years in order to reach a wider audience for content marketing.
Get an Overview of the Content Marketing Market
Lead generation had the largest market share in content marketing in 2019.
- Based on the goal, the content marketing market is divided into lead generation, brand awareness, thought leadership, and others.
- In 2019, the lead generation target segment had the largest share of the global market as companies around the world use content marketing to accelerate sales and improve customer conversion.
- Market growth in the lead generation segment will be faster than the market growth in terms of brand awareness, thought leaders, and other segments as more companies adopt content marketing for sales driven lead generation.
Technavio’s subscription platform gives you access to the market research repository with more than 17,000 reports
APAC will show the highest growth in the forecast period.
- Because of the geographic location, the content marketing market is divided into APAC. Europe, MEA, North America, and South America.
- Through 2024, APAC will continue to offer content marketing players immense growth opportunities while also seeing the highest growth in the forecast period.
- Factors such as increasing demand from industries such as automotive, financial services, consumer electronics, and healthcare and pharmaceuticals will have a significant impact on the growth of the content marketing market in this region.
Schedule a consultation call to speak to our analysts and industry experts
Prominent player analysis
- The content marketing market is fragmented with players classified as pure, industry-focused, and dominant players.
- The vendors in the market are focused on the growth prospects in the fast growing segments and maintaining their position in the slow growing segments.
- The Content Marketing market forecast provides information related to the competencies and capacities of companies such as Kapost, NewsCred Inc., Percolate Industries Inc., Scripted Inc., and Sprinklr Inc.
- This report provides more information on manufacturing, sustainability, and outlook for several leading companies including Adobe Inc., Contently Inc., CoSchedule LLC, HubSpot Inc., and Influence & Co.
Explore related markets:
- Retail Digital Marketing Market by Type (Search Ads, Display Ads, Social Media, Email Marketing, etc.), Platform (Mobile Devices and Desktops), and Geography (APAC, Europe, MEA, North America, and South America) – Forecast and analysis 2020-2024
Report link: https://www.technavio.com/report/digital-retail-marketing-market-industry-analysis
- Visual Content Market by Product (Stock Images and Stock Video), Licensing Model (RF and RM), Application (Editorial and Commercial), and Geography (APAC, Europe, MEA, North America, and South America) – Forecast and analysis 2020-2024
Report link: https://www.technavio.com/report/visual-content-market-industry-analysis
Technavio is a leading global technology research and consulting company. Her research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights that companies can use to identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions.
With over 500 specialist analysts, Technavio’s report library includes more than 17,000 reports and 800 technologies from 50 countries. Her customer base consists of companies of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing customer base relies on Technavio’s extensive coverage, research and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions in changing market scenarios.
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
E-mail: [email protected]