Would you like to learn how to do keyword research properly?
Not sure how to find the best keywords for targeting?
How do you even know what’s going on?
There are many questions around keyword research because it is one of the most important aspects of the SEO process. It’s also one of the most difficult.
Search trends and user behavior are constantly changing. So how do you create a stable process for keyword research?
We know this pain firsthand. That’s why we created this guide for our SEO community!
Search Engine’s Journal’s new e-book, How to Do Keyword Research for SEO: The Ultimate Guide, covers the best practices for keyword research today.
This keyword research guide will help answer questions like:
- What is Keyword Research and why is it important?
- How difficult is it to rank for a keyword?
- How much traffic do I get with this keyword?
- What kind of tool should I use for keyword research?
Read this Search Engine Journal e-book to learn:
- What is Keyword Research and why is it important? Learn the basic elements of keyword research and the process.
- Use local keywords to rank higher in search results. A step-by-step guide on how to choose the right local keywords and get ahead in local SEO.
- Localization and translation of content. Tactics to incorporate the localization process into your keyword research and local SEO strategy.
- List of keyword research tools. Dive into various free keyword research tools to build your content map.
- How to Do Keyword Research Using Social Media – It’s Completely Free.
- Mistakes To Avoid In The Future. Don’t fall into the trap of these common keyword research mistakes.
- Keyword Research Opportunities for Ecommerce. Dealing with transactional keyword terms and understanding the importance of volume and competition.
- Advanced keyword research. Learn more about keyword development and how you can go one step further.
Expert authors include: Mark Traphagen, Shane Barker, Melissa Garner, Motoko Hunt, Maddy Osman, Mark Luckenbaugh, Anna Crowe, Andre Mousinho, and Mindy Weinstein.
This guide consists of 7 chapters and 173 pages of expert insight written by some of the best practitioners in the business.
Together with our partners CallRail, Local Viking and Rock Content, we created this e-book to help you take your keyword research to the next level.
Highlighted image source: Paulo Bobita