Senior Marketing Manager, Lead Generation
MagicLinks supports social commerce through our exclusive marketplace for video influencers and the world’s leading brands. Our technology enables developers to share the products they love with their fans, and serves leading brands looking for scalable, data-driven influencer campaign solutions with reliable ROI and 100% sales data reporting. We are digital video natives, data-driven, passionate about the influencer community and committed to excellence.
In 2020, we were inducted into the Inc. 5000 annual list of the Fastest Growing Private Companies in America, and we also became a B Corp Certified Company and a 1% Member for the Planet. Find out more about our Responsible Impact initiatives here: Sustainability, DEI and Philanthropy.
We work hard, move fast and have a lot of fun doing it. Join us!
- We are part of something bigger. We are determined to leave the world better than we found it. It is this belief that makes the other values possible.
- We are straight shooters. We mean what we say and say what we mean. #TNT
- We own our actions regardless of the outcome. May all of our vibes say, “I got that.”
- We move like cheetahs, head stable and purpose-oriented. Speed and precision in the right moments.
- We give many damnations.
- We set our goals. SMART execution is key.
- With every failure there is a key to success. We learn from it and keep it moving.
- We find humor in the little things and hug our funk. It really is. Not. The. serious.
- Curiosity feeds our cat. Meowrr.
Role: Senior Marketing Manager, Lead Generation
Full-time location: Venice, CA at the heart of an inspiring and diverse artist community
Lead Generation’s Senior Marketing Manager will be responsible for leading and owning the development and implementation of the entire lead conversion lifecycle, including B2B lead generation efforts, funnel conversion and optimization, and pipeline contribution for distribution, including but not limited to brands, media and public relations agencies.
We’re looking for a data-driven digital marketer with expertise in B2B marketing and experience in monitoring traffic capture and lead generation.
- You have shown success in paid media, SEO, lead generation, conversion optimization and data analysis
- They have a thorough understanding of digital marketing channels and literacy in their ad ecosystems
- They have an in-depth knowledge and keep up to date with new developments, trends and strategies in advertising, marketing, retail and digital media
- You are curious and passionate about innovating to find new ways to scale, improve and optimize the funnel
Expectations of this role
- Strategize, develop, and own a B2B demand generation program to deliver a consistent and growing pipeline of quality leads to sales
- Establish and optimize lead generation channels including, but not limited to:
- Bio & paid SEM
- Social media
- Content Marketing
- Run tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights for maximum ROI and scale new opportunities and partners for lead generation
- Work with sales to develop vertical strategy and acquisition tactics based on a thorough study of industry and market trends
- Make sure no lead is left behind: Work with sales to manage and optimize lead management, including lead scoring, routing and efficient handover to sales
- Own metrics and weekly reporting to marketing and sales management for performance and forecasting of lead generation activities
You have / are:
- At least 5 years of B2B marketing experience in lead generation
- A highly motivated self-starter and mental athlete who is able to do high-quality work and often adhere to very tight lead times in an exciting and fast-moving starting environment
- Experience implementing and working with marketing automation platforms like Hubspot and Marketo to nurture, evaluate and deliver qualified leads for sales
- Business-oriented, process-oriented and committed to cleansing data
- Ability to think strategically and act tactically
- Analytical, has the ability to analyze and draw conclusions from a broad data set
- An open-minded, curious learner who would like to develop his skills
- Salary + bonus + equity
- Full-time employees are entitled to full health benefits
At MagicLinks we recognize diversity as something bigger than a search term or a catchphrase. Diversity here is a recognition that the world consists of many different facets, that all human beings have an intrinsic value and are not obliged to be anything other than their honest selves. Diversity means recognizing that different views and experiences are just as important as those with which we are already familiar. It means taking radical responsibility for the things that affect us as individuals and as a company – including self-inherited methods of doing things that can be destructive or biased that we need to work to change. It means looking at the world and making sure we embody as many of its best qualities as possible, and aiming for that as a matter of principle, not as a marketing goal that we check off a list.
Diversity goes beyond how we look, who we are, who we love, or how we think. Diversity is short for an integrity-minded way of working and growing every day, and we wouldn’t have it any other way.