Now that you’ve mastered the challenge of making content creation a priority in your business, the next challenge is to make sure you can see the ROI on your content creation efforts.
If you are writing content that enhances your own expertise as a partner on a particular topic, e.g. B. Data protection or labor law, the most important questions you would like to answer are whether I am getting the right people to read my content and how can I further improve my content? A combination of content development tools and a repurposing strategy is essential here.
By reusing your content, you open up the possibility of using different marketing channels that can often reach an extended audience. Combined with analysis of what content is proving popular, you can create content that your business can truly rely on.
What other challenges arise from creating content in a law firm?
- Identify the right topics
- Production of high quality content
- Consistency in delivering a set amount of content per month
- Decision for the right marketing channels
- The user journey before and after including content
- How to measure ROI based on content creation efforts
Many of the challenges you will find stem from strategy and the way in which you want to present your expertise to a global audience. With a well-planned and documented content strategy, you will get an idea of schedules, interesting topics, possible angles, publication locations, and KPIs. Lexology enables you to address all of the aforementioned challenges associated with our suite of content development and analysis tools, such as: B .:
- Trending Topics – Understand which topics and topics are in high demand from internal consultants.
- Explore Content – See what other legal writers are writing about and how they approach certain topics of interest.
- Idea Generation – Use our Idea Generation tool to help you make your decisions about where to focus your content creation efforts.
- Analytics – Analyze the performance of your content and the profile of who is doing your work.
To book your free demo of our content development and analysis tools, please contact Robert Cole for more information.
Contact us here for more information on how to tackle your content creation challenges and how you can benefit from our content development tools.
Ever thought of releasing your expert lexology information to help create new business opportunities for your law firm? Talk to our experts today and find out how you can leverage your expertise for our legal audience.