Content has always been king, but it took a pandemic to remind us of the importance of good digital content for B2B brands to engage with audiences. According to a study by the Demand Gen Report, 61% of marketers rank content marketing as one of their top tactics for attracting prospects, increasing leads and revenue, personalizing account-based strategies, and cultivating buyer-seller relationships.
However, as the industry publishes more content than ever before, it can be difficult to stand out from the competition. Buyers’ inboxes are flooded with virtual event invites, sales pitches, and gated content offers that promise to help them address business challenges – the “spray-and-pray” approach to content and messaging is simply no longer enough.
This report examines the strategies and tactics that are helping B2B companies attract audience attention, engage buyers online, and differentiate them from the competition in a digital world, including:
- The increasing reliance on “lo-fi” content that is very engaging and more human;
- Key tactics for personalizing and customizing the content experience;
- Why Interactive Content Is The New, More Engaging PDF;
- How marketers revamped their content creation processes to focus on SEO and buyer needs; and
- The power and value of reusing content from existing formats, digital experiences and virtual events to reach a wider audience.