Are you an entrepreneurial marketer who would enjoy the opportunity and challenge of executing U.S. marketing strategy for a fintech company? When you join a pioneer at the forefront of technological change for some of the world’s largest financial institutions, you will advance your marketing career with a successful company where you have a direct impact in the leadership of the United States on their growth and future success.
Excelsior was hired to look for this innovative and well-capitalized fintech to grow its New York operations. This is truly a unique career opportunity for a rapidly growing and innovative fintech artificial intelligence (AI) company that is pioneering the provision of next generation process automation solutions in capital markets through the use of artificial intelligence and machine learning technologies for banks. This international company has already had great success in the US with refence-enabled Wall Street clients. After investing in the Series A, they are taking their US operations to the next level.
This is a newly created position for a Marketing Professional who will take a lead role in executing the company’s US marketing strategy with go-to-market strategies for new products and market areas at investment banks. This is reported by the Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) in London. As the first US marketer to work closely with the sales team, it means the marketing plan from strategy – business drivers, issues, positioning, solution messages and value propositions – to tactical operations – collateral, events, campaigns, demand & lead generation , PR etc. Since this is the lead marketing role for the US, there is a great opportunity for this person to develop the role and make it their own and also get involved in international initiatives.
Suitable candidates have the following experience and characteristics:
– At least 3 years of experience in a B2B marketing position with a fintech / financial technology, research or data provider for the financial services industry. A good mix of product, content, digital, and communication marketing experience would be ideal.
– Creative writing and positioning skills for the conception of marketing communication.
– Experience building demand / lead generation activities that develop and promote sales pipelines.
– The ability to share the company’s key messages through various campaigns, e.g. B. social media, email, webinars, podcasts, trade events, press, whitepapers, etc., to share with different target persons.
– The personal motivation and ability to contribute to a dynamic and high-growth entrepreneurial team culture.
– The ability to find solutions that are new and unique in the market.
– Professional marketing qualifications would be an advantage.
A great career opportunity for a high profile marketer to join a high growth fintech start-up and work closely with the senior management team to develop and execute the company’s marketing strategy. That person can certainly “make the role their own,” “make an impact,” and reap both the professional and personal rewards associated with such a high-growth fintech opportunity that clearly see the real value of marketing in their future success recognizes.
Keywords: marketing, marketing director, marketing director, marketing manager, marketing director, marketing director, branding, product marketing, digital marketing, marcomms, fintech, financial markets, capital markets, securities industry, investment banks, asset managers, brokers, wall street, artificial intelligence, natural language processing, machine learning, Process Automation, RPA, Business Intelligence, Emerging Technologies, Digital Transformation, Trading, Risk Management, Regulation, Risk Reporting, Regtech, Investment Research, Investment Reporting, Fund Performance, Stocks, Fixed Income, Credit Risk, Credit Markets.